Wilson RG6 Coaxial Cable (20 ft. White, F-Male/F-Male) 950620
- Low-loss, 75-ohm coaxial cable
- Works with building signal boosters and other RF devices
- 3-5 dB loss per 100 ft
- For indoor or outdoor use
About Wilson RG-6 Coaxial Cable
Wilson RG-6 is 75-ohm coaxial cable used to transfer any RF signal, including outside 4G LTE or 5G cellular signal to your amplifier and inside antenna. Can also be used for TV signal, WiFi, or any other radio frequency. Can be used with splitters and taps.
Designed for building installations for a home, office, or commercial space.
We offer this cable in the following convenient lengths, colors, and terminations:
- 2 ft White Color, F-Male / F-Male – 950602
- 20 ft White Color, F-Male / F-Male – 950620
- 30 ft White Color, F-Male / F-Male – 950630
- 30 ft Black Color, F-Male / SMA-Male – 950631
- 50 ft White Color, F-Male / F-Male – 950650
Backed by a 2-year manufacturer warranty, 24-hour US-based customer support (Texas!), 30-day better signal or money back guarantee, and lifetime technical support.
There are no reviews yet.