Wilson400 Plenum Coaxial Cable Spools (Ultra-low loss plenum)
- Low and ultra-low loss orange spooled coaxial cable – 500′ Spool
- Flexible conductor enables tight bend radius for wireless applications
- LMR®400 grade coaxial cable, UL rated CMP/FT
- For indoor plenum use (dropped ceilings and raised floors)
- Meets all
About Wilson400 Plenum Cable Spool
Wilson400 Plenum Rated Coaxial Cable is an LMR®400 grade cable for wireless applications (500 ft. Spool)
They are 50-ohm cables, compatible with all the 50-ohm amplifiers on our site, as well as any other RF application. This spool comes with no connectors and can be terminated to fit any need.
The cable is plenum rated. It is encased in an orange plenum rated jacket which makes it highly fire retardant. It is intended for installation runs within return air handling plenum spaces such as dropped ceilings and raised floors. The flexible conductor enables a tight bend radius.
We offer this plenum cable in two varieties:
- Low loss plenum (952001)
- Ultra-low loss plenum (952002)
The ultra-low loss plenum cable should be use for longer cable runs.
Backed by a 2-year manufacturer warranty, 24-hour US-based customer support (Texas!), 30-day better signal or money back guarantee, and lifetime technical support.